Custom Cushioning: Taking Custom Cases to New Levels!
When it comes to protecting your military equipment, medical instruments, electronics, or other valuable, a custom case is nice. But without custom cushioning, it is only half of the equation. That is why we at Advanced Packaging Incorporated (API) do not stop at custom containers and custom cases; API also engineers custom foam inserts to create the perfect custom-shipping environment.
API can take your new or used container and create a custom insert (polyurethane, polyether, polyethylene, expanded polystyrene (EPS), filter foam, or anti-static foam) that meets your specific application quickly and economically. Please take a moment to view our Custom Foam Interior Product Gallery.
- We can take your new or used container and create a custom insert that meets your specific application quickly and economically.
- Cushioning System Selection: Our engineers begin by selecting the appropriate cushioning material for the anticipated product use. Factors considered include product fragility, type of handling involved and environment. Cushioning materials include: polyurethane, polyether, polyethylene, expanded polystyrene (EPS), filter foam and anti-static foam.
- API uses state-of-the-art water-jet foam-cutting machines to handle your more complex cushion requirements.
- We can manufacture anything that can be CAD-designed, using your plans or ours.
- We have the ability to custom cut foam, metal and solid plastics, among other materials.
- Housed within our facility are a die-cut press, vertical band saws, and a profile cutter.
Advanced Packaging Incorporated (API) prides itself on offering its customers complete custom shipping solutions!
Our engineers use advanced design and foam cutting technology to create the ultimate cushioning system solutions for your precision, impact sensitive equipment. We also provided kitting solutions designed to present your equipment in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
If you have any questions about API’s custom cushioning solutions, please contact Advanced Packaging Inc. by calling 888-206-5250or visit our website today!
Leveraging our world-class, engineering, design, testing resources and expertise, API engineering and manufacturing teams exceed our customers’ expectations in case and container packaging solutions.
Founded over 40 years ago, Advanced Packaging Inc. provides quality stock and custom container solutions for military, government, and commercial equipment manufacturers. Our in-house engineering and production staff can quickly and efficiently fabricate shipping containers to meet each and every client’s specific requirements.
API has the experience to provide you with exceptional service and superior quality for all your packaging needs.
Leave a Comment