Today’s advanced metal forming technology allows companies like Advanced Packaging Incorporated (API) to quickly manufacture fully welded aluminum cases that are both incredibly durable and incredibly affordable. A fully-welded aluminum protective case from API is reusable, reparable, highly customizable and at the end of service completely recyclable. But that is just the beginning!
Additional Benefits of Aluminum Cases and Containers
- Light Weight: Aluminum has an incredible strength-to-weight ratio, making it not only durable, but extremely light.
- Incredibly Durable & Suited for Extreme Conditions: From ultra-high-end retail to critical military field applications, a fully-welded aluminum case is built to perform under extreme conditions. Not just once, but over and over.
- Resistant to Corrosion.: Aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion and weathering.
- Performs in Extreme Temperatures: Aluminum performs the same in extreme cold as it does in extreme heat!
- Affordable: Welded aluminum protective cases can be manufactured to any size and/or weight carry capacity. Aluminum is an excellent choice for large, complex industrial or military containers.
- Beautiful Finishes. There’s something timeless and substantive about a fully-welded aluminum protective case.
Please take a moment to browse API’s custom aluminum cases and containers gallery!
Lighter, stronger and more cost effective-what more are you looking for in a reusable protective case or container solution!?
If you have any questions, please contact Advanced Packaging Inc. by calling 888-206-5250or visit our website today!
Founded over 40 years ago, Advanced Packaging Inc. provides quality stock and custom container solutions for military, government, and commercial equipment manufacturers. Our in-house engineering and production staff can quickly and efficiently fabricate shipping containers to meet each and every client’s specific requirements.
API has the experience to provide you with exceptional service and superior quality for all your packaging needs.