When is a Stock Case Useful?
At Advanced Packaging Inc., we talk a lot about how useful custom cases are and how well they protect items that you’re either shipping or storing. While custom cases are great when you have a little bit of extra time and money, sometimes stock cases are a better option. We offer over 360 different models of stock cases from respected industry names like Pelican Hardigg, SKB, and ECS. Stock cases are available quickly and can easily be sold in bulk. Even though we call these cases stock cases, they are customized for military use. In times of war and political unrest, sometimes supplies need to be deployed quickly. Sending them can be an ordeal if there isn’t a way to ship them and keep them safe at the same time. There are numerous benefits to investing in stock cases from Advanced Packaging Inc.
- Waterproof – You don’t want moisture getting into cases with electronics or anything that can grow mold. The majority of our cases are water tight and will help keep your cargo dry and intact.
- Shock proof – No matter what company you send your cargo with (even if you send it internally), something that shouldn’t be thrown around will be at some point. Shock proof cases can take the impact without damaging anything inside the case.
- Durable – If you’re making an investment in cases, you want to know that you’ll be able to use them and reuse them for years to come. Our cases are guaranteed to last a while, even if they endure a good deal of abuse along the way.
- Versatile – Even though stock cases aren’t customized, you can still buy them in a variety of sizes and shapes to meet your needs. You also have the freedom to use the cases for different things. With custom cases, usually only the cargo that the cases are specifically made for will fit.
- Options – You’ll have lots of options with stock cases, but you’ll get them much quicker than custom cases. Placing a custom case order with us is fairly quick, but we still need to take the time to make the mold and churn out the cases. Stock cases allow you to pick the cases up ASAP and get the ball rolling.
We know the importance of getting your cases to you quickly so that you can do your job. If you have any questions about stock cases, please contact Advanced Packaging Inc. by calling 888-206-5250 or visit our website today!
Founded over 40 years ago, Advanced Packaging Inc. provides quality stock and custom container solutions for military, government, and commercial equipment manufacturers. Our in-house engineering and production staff can quickly and efficiently fabricate shipping containers to meet each and every client’s specific requirements.
API has the experience to provide you with exceptional service and superior quality for all your packaging needs.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Comment